Friday, December 10, 2010

Renovation Pictures

Garage/Bonus Room: View from the street of the house with garage (that's the electrician's truck in the driveway :). You can see the window of the bonus room although I didn't take a picture of the interior. It is HUGE and there is a full bathroom and walk-in closet. Playroom: This was the covered porch right off of the kitchen/dining room. We are converting it to a playroom.
Updated Kitchen: The granite countertops, new appliances and new sink/faucet have been installed. The only thing left to be done is the backsplash.
Deck: There will be 2 entrances to the house from the deck. The door to the left of the picture enters the playroom and the door to the right of the picture enters the new hallway leading to the bonus room. The deck is complete sans being stained. I couldn't get Charlie to move out of the way when I was taking the picture...I guess he was feeling photogenic :)

Half Bathroom: This was a closet underneath the stairs that we are converting to a half bathroom. By the way, that's Charlie's kennel in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! We want to come visit and see it all. I'm excited to hear about the big boy bed transition. Let me know if you need anything. I'm really sorry to hear about Bailey. That breaks my heart. It really is like losing a member of your family.

    ReplyDelete