Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big News...



If you can't read what his shirt says (because I couldn't get him to sit still long enough to take his picture :), let me clarify for you...it says "Big Brother". It's true...Grantham is going to be a big brother!!!! The Martin family will go from 3 to 4 sometime around the end of January. I am 13 weeks along and my due date is January 28th. So far, things have been awesome with this pregnancy. I really couldn't ask for an easier first trimester. I honestly haven't felt any different than normal which is such a blessing considering I'm chasing after an almost 1 year old all day every day :) Obviously, Grantham has no idea what it means when we say "you're gonna be a big brother." Hopefully, he'll have a better grasp on the subject by the time the baby comes. We would appreciate everyone's prayers as we prepare over the next 6 months to add to our family.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love numero dos already! Harrison and Grantham are going to be great big brothers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so blessed to have Grantham in our lives and to know there is another baby on the way just makes our hearts smille. We pray Andrea you will have a happy and healthy pregnancy. We look forward to being grandparents again and watching Grantham grow and being a big brother.. How blessed we are and very thankful. Love Gigi and Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo! so excited for the 4 of you!!!

    ReplyDelete