Monday, August 23, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!!



I thought this one was cool because he's waving at the camera. You can see his 4 fingers but we're not sure where his thumb is...maybe folded over his palm?

I had my ultrasound last week and we found out that we are having another little boy. Jamie and I are absolutely thrilled. A girl would have been awesome, but we were both hoping for a boy. Since the age difference will be so close, we thought it would be great for Grantham to have a "little buddy." Everything looked great and baby boy is perfectly healthy...praise the Lord!

I've included some of the ultrasound pictures. I know that the 4-D one where you can see his face is a little bit creepy because he's still kind of in the "alien looking" stage :) Nonetheless, I thought I would include it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment