Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby on the Move....



Grantham is crawling!!! He actually has been since shortly after he turned 9 months old but he is now really on the move. I think it's safe to say he has it down pat because the kid is EVERYWHERE! The day he started crawling my sister, Megan, was babysitting him because I had a dentist appointment. She sent me a text message saying that he was army crawling all the way across the room. Up until that point he had not army crawled once. I think most babies army crawl for quite a while before they actually get on all fours...well not my baby. He army crawled for about 3 hours, then he got on all fours and took off. Since that moment he hasn't looked back. I wanted him to crawl so badly and now I'm kind of missing the days when I could sit him in the middle of the floor with some toys and not have to worry about watching him like a hawk :) I took the above pictures as he was crawling across the floor trying to get to a ball. When I figure out how to take a video and post it, I'll do it so y'all can see him in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment