Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Tooth

Well Grantham officially has his first tooth!! You can see it in the above picture. Jamie and I were somewhat relieved to find out that his recent fussiness has been due to teething pains...not relieved that our little man is in pain, just relieved that there's an explanation for the fussines :) We've been blaming all fussiness for the past 4 months on teething to no avail. Everytime we said "I'm sure he'll get a tooth soon..." we would wait and wait and wait and nothing would happen. We had kind of convinced ourselves that he was going to be all gums and no teeth on his first birthday. Well that will not be the case after all. The bottom left is the first one to make it's appearance and I think the bottom right is on it's way. I'm told the first couple are the worst so I'm hoping it will get better from here on out. It breaks my heart to see him in pain.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea....I am starting to think that he is looking more and more like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete