Thursday, May 13, 2010

Big Helper

Ok...so I'm quickly getting blog obsessed!!! I'm sure after a couple of weeks when the newness wears off, I won't post nearly as often :)

This morning when I was unloading the dishwasher Grantham was sitting on the kitchen floor playing. All of a sudden he pulled up on the dishwasher and asked if he could help me. Well, not really but I'm sure that's what he was thinking :) I hope he keeps up this helpful attitude because when he's old enough to help with chores it will be a much smoother ride if he enjoys helping and does it willingly rather than me forcing him!

1 comment:

  1. I know he is going to be a great helper... I love your blogs and pics.... As a grandmother you don't want to miss anything and I love keeping up with Grantham. Andrea you are a wonderful writer also...

    ReplyDelete