Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010



Below is a picture of Megan and James dedicating Cole and Mollie. Mollie wore the same gown and bonnet that Megan, Kristin and I wore when we were christened. So special!!!

My first Mother's Day was definitely one I will always remember. It started out with my wonderful husband making me breakfast and giving me gifts from him and Grantham. Then we went to church where Mollie and Cole (my niece and nephew) were dedicated to the Lord. My mama, Kristin (my sister) and her fiance Matt were there along with myself, Jamie and Grantham. It was very emotional for me to see Megan and James make a public commitment to raise their children in a Christian home. I think it was more emotional for me than it would have been a year ago because I am a mother now also.

It was so awesome to spend my first Mother's Day with my family celebrating such a wonderful occasion. I absolutely LOVE being a Mama...it is the most rewarding job I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment