Monday, June 14, 2010

Beautiful Boy





Everytime I look at Grantham I can't help but think about how beautiful he is. Jamie and I are a little biased but we think he could be a baby model. Our photographer that takes his pictures happens to agree so I guess we're not that biased...or maybe he's just trying to make us feel good :) Either way, I think he's such a handsome little guy. The thing is that even though he's only 10 months old, I can already tell that he is just as beautiful on the inside. Everyday I see more and more of his personality and just love all of his qualities. A person's first perception of him is usually always that he's really intense. Well, I think that's true but it doesn't take him that long to warm up and turn into his goofy self, which by the way he gets from his daddy. I absolutely think that is a good thing. In my opinion, Jamie's goofiness is one of his most endearing qualities. I just can't wait to see more and more of Grantham's personality traits as he gets older. I pray that he will grow into a strong, moral person and that he will come to know the Lord as his Savior at a young age. He will always be my beautiful boy!

4 comments:

  1. He IS a BEAUTIFUL little boy, Andrea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. The first one may be my one of my very favorites... Andrea thanks for taking the time to tell us about Grantham and sharing your thoughts. Love Gigi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, Grantham is so cute! Enjoy all these precious moments, they pass so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Glad to see you are blogging!!

    ReplyDelete