Monday, June 7, 2010

Boys Weekend




I went to Georgia this past weekend for my cousin's baby shower; therefore, leaving Jamie to fly solo with Grantham all weekend. I think it's safe to say that they had a ball. I had only been gone about 3 hours and Jamie sent me a text that said "You have the best job in the world....I'm jealous." Well...that made my heart melt. I find it interesting that Jamie and I have gotten a lot of comments like "I can't believe you're leaving your baby with your husband for the whole weekend" or "I can't believe you are willing to stay with your son all weekend by yourself...my husband would never do that." I think it just goes to show how in sync Jamie and I are. I had absolutely no hesitation to leave him alone with Grantham (I didn't even leave him any instructions :) and Jamie had absolutely no hesitation when I asked him if it would be ok for me to leave. I am so blessed to have him as my husband...he really is the best husband and father I have ever known!

They went to the zoo on Saturday with Jamie's mom (Gigi) and went to Rock Hill on Sunday to visit Jamie's Memaw. I've posted some pictures above of their weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing... You are right about Jamie . He is great with Grantham and loves his family.

    ReplyDelete